Blackmores Super Strength Horseradish, Garlic + C is a potent combination of herbs that have traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sinusitis and upper respiratory tract infections.
Armoracia rusticana(horseradish):extract equivalent to dry root 1.8 g (1800 mg)
Allium sativum(garlic): extract equivalent to fresh bulb 1 g (1000 mg)
Ascorbic acid(vitamin C):500 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.
Trigonella foenum-graecum(fenugreek):extract equivalent to dry seed 50 mg
Adults – Take 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. For more severe congestion take 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Garlic may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice