Contraindications and cautions
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains a small amount of caffeine
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
No added yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives or preservatives. No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.