Blackmores K Mag combines the health benefits of potassium and magnesium minerals to support daily intake, and help supplement potassium and magnesium deficiencies.
- Combines magnesium and potassium; two essential nutrients
- Helps with potassium and magnesium deficiencies
- Small tablet making it easier to swallow
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores K Mag combines two essential minerals, magnesium and potassium, in a convenient and a small tablet making it easier to swallow.
Magnesium and potassium are both essential nutrients needed for the proper and healthy function of many body systems. Deficiencies can occur due to a number of lifestyle and dietary choices.
Blackmores K Mag contains magnesium aspartate which is an organic magnesium compound, shown to be better absorbed than lesser soluble magnesium forms.
Adults - Take 1 – 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children 6 – 12 years - Take 1-3 tablets daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 6 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- Persons with severe heart or kidney disease should consult with their healthcare professional before use (due to potassium content)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult with your doctor before use
Always read the label. Use only as directed.