Blackmores Kids Chesty Cough is a great tasting sugar free cough syrup based on an extract of ivy leaf that may provide soothing relief of coughs and respiratory congestion and help to loosen chest mucus.
It is suitable for children aged 2 and over and does not contain ingredients likely to cause drowsiness.
- Soothing cough syrup containing ivy leaf extract
- Sugar-free formula (contains sorbitol)
- Great-tasting fruity flavour
- Does not contain ingredients likely to cause drowsiness
- Can be used in children under 2 after consulting a healthcare professional
The Blackmores difference
Due to our strict ingredients policy this product contains no added artificial colours or flavours.
Children under 2 years of age- Only as professionally prescribed
Children 2 – 4 years- 2.5 ml twice a day or as professionally prescribed
Children 4 – 12 years- 2.5 ml – 5 ml twice a day or as professionally prescribed
Adults and children over 12 years- 5 - 7.5 ml twice a day or as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- If coughing persists see your healthcare professional
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Contains potassium sorbate
- Contains sorbitol which may have a laxative effect
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
A brown liquid
Always read the label. Use only as directed.