NEW! Cold Shield Nasal Spray
Mega B Complex
Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold
Fire up your fitness
How to live a sustainable life
Be more mindful
Wellness + Vitality Multivitamin & Wholefood Chews
We don't ship to the EU. Click here for more information
Total of $62.99
Not sure what you're looking for?
Let one of our trusted Naturopaths help.
Don’t need our help?
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Blackmores Limited (ABN 35 009 713 437) of 20 Jubilee Avenue, Warriewood NSW 2102, telephone: 02 9910 5100.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 21/08/2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 30/08/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must purchase any participating Blackmores product (“Qualifying Transaction”) online at www.blackmores.com.au and retain their order invoice as proof of purchase. “Participating Products” include all Blackmores products sold online at www.blackmores.com.au, excluding the Blackmores Infant Formula range and the PAW by Blackmores range.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of Participating Products purchased in that transaction in excess of one (1)); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; and (c) a maximum of two (2) entries permitted per person per day.
10. Entrants must retain either their original purchase receipt(s) OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for an entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, show that a Participating Product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. There will be one (1) draw conducted for the entries received each day of the Promotional Period commencing from 22/08/2019, for a total of 10 draws (“Daily Draws”). For clarity, entrants that make a Qualifying Transaction and submit an entry on or prior to 11:59pm AEST on 20/08/2019 will be entered into the first Daily Draw scheduled to take place on 21/08/2019. Subject to the starting and closing time of the Promotional Period, entries into each Daily Draw (commencing from 22/08/2019) will open at 12am and close at 11.59pm each day based on NSW local time. Each Daily Draw will take place at Blackmores Head Office, 20 Jubilee Avenue, Warriewood NSW 2102 at 11:00am AEST on the first business day after entries close for that Daily Draw, with the first Daily Draw taking place on 22/08/2019 and the last Daily Draw taking place on 31/08/2019. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. For the removal of doubt, no draws will be conducted during the weekend or on a public holiday in NSW. Non-winning entries in each Daily Draw will be entered into any subsequent Daily Draw(s).
13. Winners will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the relevant Daily Draw.
14. The first valid entrant drawn in each Daily Draw will each win a Garmin Vivoactive 3 smartwatch with contactless payments and wrist-based heart rate valued at RRP $449. Exact colour to be awarded will be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion and will be subject to availability.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited.
17. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is up to $4,490.
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/02/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners, if any, will be notified via email within two (2) business days of the draw.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use a prize.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/37103
1. K. Anderson (NSW)
2. S. Hammond (SA)
3. L. Escoto (NSW)
4. J. Deane (NSW)
5. J. Huan (VIC)
6. C. Coleman (QLD)
7. L. He (NSW)
8. R. Kouppa (VIC)
9. L. Hamilton (VIC)
10. F. Schuhmacher (VIC)
The 4 Qantas Points per $1 spent offer is available to Qantas Frequent Flyer members for purchases made through Blackmores online store. Qantas Points will be earned on GST but not on shipping & handling or Blackmores gift cards and bundles. These offers are not available in conjunction with any other Blackmores offer. Blackmores reserves the right to withdraw or extend these offers at any time.
For all Qantas Frequent Flyer enquiries please phone 13 11 31 for assistance from a Qantas representative.