Blackmores Flexagil® is a clinically trialled* plant-based cream which provides relief of pain, swelling, stiffness and restricted joint mobility associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.
It also relieves mild-moderate back pain, and mild pain, swelling and tenderness associated with acute sporting injuries. Specifically, for ankle pains and strains this natural comfrey extract is an effective treatment alternative to topical diclofenac**.
(comfrey):extract equivalent to fresh root 175 mg
Contains hydroxybenzoates, phenoxyethanol and peanut oil.
Adults - Rub gently 3 – 4 times daily into painful or swollen areas, or as professionally prescribed. Typically, apply a thread of cream 2-6 cm in length.
- DO NOT SWALLOW
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- If osteoarthritis symptoms persist for 3 weeks, see your healthcare professional
- If pain associated with mild-moderate back pain and sport injury symptoms persist for 7 days, see your healthcare professional
- Do not use on broken skin, open wounds or mucous membranes and do not apply to the eyes
- Do not use under occlusive dressing
- Do not use in children under 12 years
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation due to insufficient data on use
- Do not use if allergic to peanut oil
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in the cream
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or missing