Blackmores Flexagil® Pain Relief Cream is clinically proven, containing a natural comfrey root extract that helps to reduce pain and swelling from sports injuries, to relieve acute back pain and to improve joint mobility.
(comfrey):extract equivalent to fresh root 175 mg
Contains hydroxybenzoates, phenoxyethanol and peanut oil.
Adults - Rub gently 3 – 4 times daily into painful or swollen areas, or as professionally prescribed. Typically, apply a thread of cream 2-6 cm in length.
- DO NOT SWALLOW
- If symptoms persist 7 days (or 3 weeks for knee osteoarthritis) see your healthcare professional
- Do not use on broken skin, open wounds or mucous membranes and do not apply to the eyes
- Do not use under occlusive dressing
- Do not use in children under 12 years
- Do not use during pregnancy or lactation due to insufficient data on use
- Do not use if allergic to peanut oil
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in the cream
- Do not use if tube seal is broken or missing