Blackmores Peritone is a combination of ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for the relief of constipation.
(cape aloes):leaf inner juice powder 120 mg
(cascara):extract equiv. to dry bark 140 mg
(ginger):root powder 20 mg
(cardamon):fruit powder 5 mg
(peppermint oil):300 µg
-Take 1 tablet with a full glass of water with a main meal or as professionally prescribed.
– Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Do not use during pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Do not use if abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea
- Overuse (excessive doses and/or duration of use) may lead to dependence and/or fluid and mineral depletion
- Prolonged use of laxatives may cause serious bowel problems
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use beyond 1 to 2 weeks
- For ongoing management of constipation it is recommended that bowel regularity is improved by including plenty of water and fibre in the diet, and regular exercise