Blackmores Colon Care is a laxative formula with fibre and herbs to assist the functioning of the colon.
Rhamnus frangula(buckthorn):bark dry 250 mg
Psyllium husk powder:90 mg
Psyllium seed:dry 50 mg
Aniseed powder:40 mg
Foeniculum vulgare(fennel):seed powder40 mg
Glycyrrhiza glabra(licorice):root powder 10 mg
Arctostaphylos uva-ursi(uva ursi):leaf powder 10 mg
– Place 1 – 3 g (½ - 1 level metric teaspoon) on the tongue followed by a full glass of water. Add to fresh or stewed fruit, cereals, soups or vegetables.
As a tea, add 3 g (1 level metric teaspoon) to 1 cup of boiling water, steep for 10 minutes, strain and drink.
Best taken last thing at night, before retiring.
– Not recommended for children under 12 years.
- Prolonged use of laxatives may cause serious bowel problems. Colon Care should only be used for a few days, and it is important to ensure plenty of dietary fibre, adequate fluid intake and regular exercise
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional