Provides nutrients that form the protective macular pigment of the eye, which may help to protect the health of the eye.
Tagetes erecta(marigold):extract equivalent to dry flower 500mg
(standardised to contain lutein esters calculated as lutein 5 mg)
Selenomethionine(Selenium 50 microgram):124 microgramSelenium is a trace element that acts a cofactor of antioxidant enzymes.
Selenium makes it's way into the food chain through incorporation into plants from soil, leading to a variation in the amount of selenium in human adults around the world depending on the selenium content of the soils and crops in different locations.
Selenium food sources include brewer's yeast, wheat germ, fish, seafood, Brazil nuts and garlic.
Zeaxanthin is a carotenoid nutrient that belongs to xanthophylls family and is closely related to lutein.
Xanthophylls are a group of plant pigments responsible for many of the bright coloured fruits and vegetables.
Zeaxanthin is found in sweet corn, persimmons, orange capsicums and oranges.
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish oil:850 mg containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 528 mg
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 528 mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)352 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)176 mg
– take 2 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- under 12 years only as professionally prescribed.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- Contains fish
- Contains sulfites
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate