Blackmores Macu-Vision® is a source of antioxidant nutrients. It helps defend against free radical damage in the macular region of the retina and the lens of the eye.
Ascorbic acid(vitamin C):250 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.
d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate(vitamin E 200 IU):165 mg
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient that exists in 8 different isomers (forms) of vitamin E alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta-tocopherol; and alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta-tocotrienol. It's main action is as an antioxidant which is responsible for many of it's functions in the body. Vitamin E is found in cold-pressed vegetable oils, nuts and seeds.
Zinc oxide(zinc 40 mg):49.8 mg
Zinc is an essential trace element that plays a role in every living cell in the body. There are also around 300 enzymes that need zinc for healthy function. Zinc containing foods include meat, eggs, seafood- especially oysters, whole grains and seeds.
Cupric oxide(copper 1 mg):1.3 mg
Copper is a mineral involved in a number of functions in the body including haemoglobin production and the utilisation of glucose and iron.
Food sources of copper include oysters, other shellfish and legumes.
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 18 years of age.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time (usually doses of 50 mg or more daily, taken for 10 weeks or longer)
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use