Senior Vitality is ideal for senior dogs, or dogs entering their senior years that require additional support to maintain eye, brain and immune health.
- Specially formulated for senior dogs
- Easy to give powder format that can be added to food
- Tasty chicken flavour
- Contains key antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients such as DHA, Lutein, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, L-Carnitine and Selenium to help support brain, eye and immune health
- Suitable for use in conjunction with other treatments senior dogs may be taking, e.g. medications, joint supplements or prescription diets. If in doubt, consult your vet.
- Scoop included for easy application
PAW Senior VitalityIngredients
Omega-3 (DHA), L-carnitine, vitamin C, lutein, zinc, vitamin E, iron, folic acid, Thiamine B1, Niacin B3, vitamin K3, Pantothenic acid B5, Pyridoxine B6, calcium iodate (iodine), copper, Riboflavin B2, vitamin A, selenium, Cyanocobalamin B12, biotin and manganese. Roast chicken flavour, yeast, antioxidants, binders, stabilizers and anti-caking agents, salt.
6% crude protein, 0.1% crude fat, 47.2% crude fibre, 0.2% salt.
(per 3.3 g): Energy 23 kJ/ 5.6 kcal
To help maintain your pet’s eye, brain and immune health, feed daily as follows:
A heaped scoop (approx 3.3 g). Sprinkle or mix recommended dosage in food.
Dog weight / Daily dose
- 0-4 kg: ½ scoop
- 5-14 kg: 1 scoop
- 15-29 kg: 2 scoops
- 30-44 kg: 3 scoops
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
For Animal Consumption Only.