Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced supplies a form of iron with superior absorption if taken as directed compared to some other forms of iron including ferrous sulfate.
The one-a-day formula is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- One-a-day formula
- Lower constipation, low nausea
- Plus B and C vitamins and beta-carotene to support absorption and utilisation to help deliver a high potency iron supplement
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
The Blackmores difference
Many Australian women of reproductive age have intakes of iron below the Australian RDI. Iron is needed to deliver oxygen around the body and to help maintain healthy energy levels and vitality. It can reduce fatigue and tiredness caused by inadequate iron intake.
The advanced formula contains iron bisglycinate which is better absorbed than some other forms of iron, such as ferrous sulphate, if taken with food. It is low-nausea, lower constipation, generally well-tolerated and gentle on the digestive system.
Adults- Take 1 tablet daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- Drink plenty of water
A small oval, green tablet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.