Blackmores Cough Combat®, a great tasting ivy leaf extract cough syrup that may relieve chesty coughs and respiratory congestion. As an expectorant it helps to thin and loosen mucus so you can get it off your chest.
- Soothing cough syrup containing ivy leaf extract
- Sugar-free formula
- Great-tasting fruity flavour
- Suitable for the whole family - can be used in children under 2 only after consulting a healthcare professional
May help to:
- Soothe and relieve coughs
- Relieve chesty coughs
- Relieve chest congestion associated with thick mucus
- Thin and loosen mucus to assist expectoration
The Blackmores difference
At Blackmores, we ensure testing of the quality of our products for a high quality result.
Due to our strict ingredients policy this product contains no artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.
Children under 2 years of age - Only as professionally prescribed
Children 2 – 4 years - 2.5ml twice a day or as professionally prescribed
Children 4 – 12 years - 2.5ml - 5ml twice a day or as professionally prescribed
Adults and children over 12 years - 5 - 7.5 ml twice a day or as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- If coughing persists see your healthcare professional
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- Contains potassium sorbate
- Contains sorbitol which may have a laxative effect
- Not to be used in children under 2 years of age without medical advice
A brown liquid.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.