A high quality source of odourless omega-3 for daily wellbeing. Helps maintain normal heart, brain and eye health and support daily wellbeing. No fishy aftertaste, developed without the use of artificial surfactants.
- Natural source of omega-3s for daily wellbeing
- Helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with mild osteoarthritis
- Helps to support heart and cardiovascular health
- Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides (fat in the blood) within the normal range in healthy people
The Blackmores difference
All Blackmores fish oils are rigorously tested for quality and highly purified. We source from around the world to ensure only high quality fish oil goes into our bottles.
Our Odourless Fish Oil 1000 has no fishy aftertaste, and is developed without the use of artificial surfactants (polysorbates).
Blackmores Odourless Fish Oil 1000 is mercury tested and surfactant free.
As an omega-3 supplement:
Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
For mild to moderate joint inflammation:
Adults - Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
- High doses of fish oil (10 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
A yellow, oblong, soft gelatin capsule.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.