Blackmores Superkids Growing Bones Gummies are a 99.9% sugar free formulation containing lactose-free calcium and a naturally derived form of vitamin D3 to help support the development of kids bones and teeth.
Bones are living tissues that are constantly growing, repairing and rebuilding. From the time we’re born, until the age of 25 our bodies build more bone than we lose. This helps us grow and develop strong skeletons that will support us throughout our lives.
Childhood and young adulthood are the key bone building years. As children grow, their bone mass increases until it reaches ‘peak bone mass’ in their late teens to early twenties, which is the greatest amount of bone a person can attain.
Calcium phosphate(calcium 100 mg):263.69 mg
Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and is primarily stored in the bones.
Calcium containing foods include dairy products, fortified soy products, broccoli, bok choy, fish with bones- such as salmon and sardines.
Colecalciferol(vitamin D3 200 IU):5 microgram
Cholecalciferol (vitamin D) is a fat-soluble nutrient that is manufactured in the skin through the action of sunlight. Vitamin D regulates calcium and phosphate metabolism which is important in the maintenance of bone health.
DosageChildren 2-8 years
- Chew (do not swallow whole) 2 soft gummies (pastilles) a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children 9-12 years - Chew (do not swallow whole) 3 soft gummies (pastilles) a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not suitable for children under 2 years
- Use only as directed and under adult supervision
- Contains sorbitol 437.8 mg and maltitol 600 mg
- Products containing sorbitol and maltitol may have a laxative effect
- This is a therapeutic product, not a lolly