Combining colloidal silica, European blood orange extract, along with added biotin to support strong, healthy nails. It also contains vitamin C and zinc to help support collagen production and skin repair.
Citrus sinensis(blood orange) :extract equiv. fresh fruit pericarp 18 g (18 000 mg)
Mangifera indica(mango):fruit powder 15 mg
Ascorbic acid(vitamin C):200 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.
Silica-colloidal anhydrous(silicon 164 mg):350 mg
Silica is an ultra-trace element (required in small amounts) involved in the formation of bone, teeth and cartilage. Silica rich foods include whole grains especially oatmeal and brown rice and root vegetables.
Zinc gluconate(zinc 7mg):53.6 mg
Zinc is an essential trace element that plays a role in every living cell in the body. There are also around 300 enzymes that need zinc for healthy function.
Zinc containing foods include meat, eggs, seafood- especially oysters, whole grains and seeds.
Biotin is a water-soluble nutrient belonging to the B group vitamins. Food sources of biotin include cheese, cauliflower and eggs.
– take 10 ml per day with meals or as professionally prescribed. Can be taken straight or dilute with water or juice. Shake well before use
Children under 18 years
- Only as professionally prescribed
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation
- Contains potassium sorbate
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts for a long time