Blackmores Omega Triple Super Strength Fish Oil is great source of naturally derived omega-3s.
Omega-3s are essential for normal health and must be obtained through the diet.
Blackmores Omega Triple Super Strength Fish Oil delivers concentrated fish oil to help relieve inflammation, joint swelling, and symptoms of mild arthritis.
Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish:1.50 g (1500 mg) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 900 mg
Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 900 mg as:
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 540 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 360 mg
As an omega-3 supplement –
Take 1 capsule a day with food, or as professionally prescribed
For mild arthritis symptoms
– Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food, or as professionally prescribed
Children 6-12 years –
Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years –
Only as professionally prescribed.
- High doses of fish oil (3 or more capsules per day) may increase the risk of bleeding with blood-thinning medications and should not be taken in the week before surgery
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sulphites