PAW DigestiCare 60™ combines a multi-stain probiotic powder with a fermented wholefood powder to:
- Provide good bacteria to restore and improve intestinal balance.
- Aid during period of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and control of diarrhoea.
- Exclude and suppress bad bacteria such as E.coli and Salmonella.
- Aid in the establishment of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens).
- Deliver essential amino and fatty acids, key vitamins and minerals.
- Suitable for dogs, cats and other companion animal.
- Each 2 grams dose contains 60 Million CFU of 'good bacteria'.
- Highly palatable powder that can easily be sprinkled onto your pet's food.
- Includes a 4 g measuring scoop for an easy usage.
Active ingredients: 7 strain probiotic powder at 60 million colony forming units (CFU) / 2g (Lactobacillus acidophilus; L.delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus; L.lantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium;Streptococcus alivarius subspecies thermophilus
). Other ingredients: naturally fermented organic whole grains and seeds, alfalfa grass, quinoa, spirulina and other legumes and cereals to provide easily absorbed nutritional support.
Dose rate are:
- Puppies / Kittens – 2 g/day
- Small Dogs – 2 g/day
- Medium Dogs – 4 g/day
- Large Dogs– 6 g/day
- Cats – 2 g/day
- Other companion animals (rabbits, guinea pigs…) – Up to 2 g/day in feed.
In period of intestinal discomfort double the dosage for the first 5 days.
For animal use only.