- 120g deep sea fish such as cod, tuna, salmon or mackerel
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- mixed dried herbs
- squeeze of lemon juice
- ½ cup potato, sweet potato, swede or carrot
- ½ cup pumpkin, parsnip or beetroot
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- rosemary sprigs
- sea salt
- ½ cup broccoli, cauliflower, green beans or cabbage
- ½ cup spinach, brussel sprouts, snow peas
Cut vegetables for roasting into chunks and lightly toss with olive oil, rosemary sprigs and sea salt. Place on roasting tray and bake for roughly 45 mins or until done.
Steam vegetables for 3-7 minutes.
Place fish on a lightly oiled grilling tray and grill. Fish generally doesn't take long to cook (5-10 mins) so watch it carefully. Season with herbs and lemon juice.
Combine and serve.