Blackmores Vitamin B12 helps metabolise and convert food to energy, maintaining healthy red blood cells, ideal for those with B12 nutritional deficiencies.
Cyanocobalamin(vitamin B12):100 microgram
Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) is an essential water-soluble nutrient needed for protein and DNA synthesis, folate metabolism, and red blood cell production.
Food sources of vitamin B12 include egg yolk, fish, beef, milk and cheese.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years
– Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your healthcare professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use