A concentrated cranberry extract to promote urinary tract health.
Vaccinium macrocarpon(cranberry):juice dry 300 mg equiv. to fresh fruit 15 g (15 000 mg)Vaccinium macrocarpon
(Cranberry) juice dry 300 mg
equiv. to fresh fruit 15 g (15000 mg)
Ascorbic acid(vitamin C):50 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.
– Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years
– Only as professionally prescribed.
- Untreated, cystitis may lead to more significant complications. If pain or irritation persists for more than 48 hours, consult your healthcare professional. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate