Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil 1 g contains cold-pressed EPO. EPO is a source of the important omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). Low levels of GLA have been found in women with PMS and adults as well as children with mild eczema.
Evening primrose oil(EPO)
providing gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg:1 g (1000 mg)
– Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years
– Take 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years
– Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use