Blackmores Cold Combat® contains the herb andrographis, traditionally used in Western herbal and traditional Chinese medicine for relief of the symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections such as colds.
Andrographis is used traditionally in Western herbal, traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine:
- Taken at the first sign of a cold for powerful symptom relief
- To alleviate fever, coughs (with thick sputum) and sore throats
- To aid recovery from mild respiratory tract infections including colds
- To alleviate gastrointestinal upsets and acute diarrhoea
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality. Blackmores Cold Combat® is halal certified.
Adults – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. At the first sign of a cold increase dosage to 2 tablets every 3 hours, up to a maximum of 12 tablets per day
Children 6 -12 years – Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 6 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
An olive green, round biconvex tablet.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.