Gentle on the stomach, Bio C ®Powder can be mixed with fruit juice or water. It reduces the severity and duration of common colds, may support skin suppleness, assists with wound healing and maintain capillary health.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the body compared with ascorbic acid alone
- Contains a natural source of vitamin C, acerola
- Reduces the severity and duration of common cold symptoms
- Essential for the formation of collagen
- Supports wound healing
- Maintains capillary health
The Blackmores difference
Contains no artificial sweeteners. Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality.
Adults – Take 1 g (1 level scoop using measuring scoop enclosed) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 1 g 3 times a day
Children 4-12 years – Take 250 mg (1/4 level scoop) twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children 2 - 4 years – Take 250 mg (1/4 level scoop) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Add powder to fruit juice or water. Note this product contains citrus bioflavonoids which do not dissolve. Stir vigorously to disperse. Always use a dry scoop and replace lid tightly.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- *Children under 2 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding
An off white to pale yellow free-flowing powder with dark specs.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.