Gentle on the stomach, Bio C® Powder can be mixed with fruit juice or water. It can help to reduce the severity and duration of colds, support skin suppleness, promote wound healing and maintain capillary health.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which can enhance the action of vitamin C in the body
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared with ascorbic acid alone
- Contains a natural source of vitamin C, acerola
- Contains no artificial sweeteners making it suitable for the whole family*
- Helps reduces the severity and duration of colds
- Helps to support skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production
- Promotes wound healing
- Helps maintain capillary health
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality.
Adults – Take 1 g (1 level scoop using measuring scoop enclosed) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 1 g 3 times a day
Children 4-12 years – Take 250 mg (1/4 level scoop) twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Children 2 - 4 years – Take 250 mg (1/4 level scoop) a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Children under 2 years – Only as professionally prescribed
Add powder to fruit juice or water. Note this product contains citrus bioflavonoids which do not dissolve. Stir vigorously to disperse. Always use a dry scoop and replace lid tightly.
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones) as Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- *Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
An off white to pale yellow free-flowing powder with dark specs.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.