- Contains vitamin C and zinc to support wound healing and support immune system health
- Contains the amino acid Lysine, which is an essential amino acid which can not be synthesised by the body and must be obtained from the diet
The Blackmores difference
At Blackmores, we ensure testing of the quality of our products to ensure high quality goes into our bottles.
Adults – Dose for risk reduction: 2 tablets per day with meals. Or as professionally prescribed
Dose for management of outbreak - 2 tablets, 2 times per day with meals. Or as professionally prescribed
Children (from 4 years to 18 years) – Take 1 tablet per day, or as professionally prescribed
Not to be used in children under 4 years without medical supervision
Contraindications and cautions
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi.
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your healthcare professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
A pink oval shaped tablet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.