- Contains vitamin C and zinc to support wound healing and support immune system health
- Contains the amino acid Lysine, which is an essential amino acid which can not be synthesised by the body and must be obtained from the diet
The Blackmores difference
At Blackmores, we ensure testing of the quality of our products.
Adults – Dose for risk reduction: 2 tablets per day with meals. Or as professionally prescribed
Dose for management of outbreak - 2 tablets, 2 times per day with meals. Or as professionally prescribed
Children (from 4 years to 18 years) – Take 1 tablet per day, or as professionally prescribed
Not to be used in children under 4 years without medical supervision
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
A pink oval shaped tablet.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.