Blackmores Evening Primrose Oil 1 g contains cold-pressed EPO. EPO is a natural source of the important omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA).
Low levels of GLA have been found in women with PMS and adults as well as children with eczema.
Evening primrose oil(EPO)
providing gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 100 mg:1 g (1000 mg)
– Take 1 to 3 capsules once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years
– Take 1 to 2 capsules once a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-6 years
– Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms or headache
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional