Two tablets provide a daily dose of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin. Each tablet is coated to help ease swallowing.
Chondroitin sulfate-bovine sodium 95% (chondroitin sulfate sodium 400 mg):421 mg
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex (glucosamine sulfate 750 mg):942 mg
Manganese gluconate(manganese 1mg):8.8 mg
Manganese is an essential trace mineral that is a co-factor in many of the body's enzymes, including superoxide dismutase. Manganese can be found in hazelnuts, blackberries, pineapple, lentils, beans and whole grains.
Borax(boron 1 mg):8.8 mg
Boron is a trace mineral that is important for the metabolism of calcium and may influence other essential nutrients including copper, magnesium, potassium and vitamin D.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years
– Only as professionally prescribed.
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood. Not recommended for people with seafood allergies
- Contains approximately 228 mg sodium per daily dose
- May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional