Blackmores Digestive Bitters is a combination of ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to help maintain healthy digestive function and to help provide relief of indigestion, bloating, flatulence and loss of appetite.
(dandelion):dry root and rhizome 2 g (2000 mg)
(meadowsweet):dry herb flowering 1 g (1000 mg)
(gentian):dry root and rhizome 500 mg
Agrimonia eupatoria(agrimony):dry herb flowering 500 mg
Cinnamomum verum(cinnamon):stem bark inner 250 mg
– Take 5 ml (1 metric teaspoon) in water three times a day 15 minutes before a meal.
Children 6-12 years
– Take 2.5 ml (1/2 metric teaspoon) in water or juice three times a day 15 minutes before a meal.
Children under 6 years
– Only as professionally prescribed.
Shake well before use.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Contains ethanol
- Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant