Blackmores Probiotics+ Gut Recovery is a potent, multi strain formula proving 90 billion good bacteria plus zinc. It helps restore and maintain good gut flora during and after antibiotic use, supports healthy immune system function and maintain intestinal health.
Plus, its specialised formulation process and packaging technology means there’s no need to store in the fridge.
Lactobacillus acidophilusATCC700396:4.25 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactisBi-07:4.25 billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracaseiLpc-37:4.25 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus:20 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilusLa-14:2 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilusCUL60:26 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilusCUL21:15 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidumCUL20:500 million CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp lactisCUL34:9.5 billion CFU
Total live good bacteria:90 billion CFU
Zinc citratedehydrate (zinc 5 mg):16.2 mg
Zinc is an essential trace element that plays a role in every living cell in the body. There are also around 300 enzymes that need zinc for healthy function.
Zinc containing foods include meat, eggs, seafood- especially oysters, whole grains and seeds.
– Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as professionally prescribed. Antibiotics may inactivate probiotics. If taking antibiotics, separate doses by two hours.
Children under 18
– only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use