Blackmores Joint Formula with Glucosamine and Chondroitin has been specifically formulated to contain a scientifically validated form of glucosamine which relieve the symptoms of mild arthritis plus chondroitin to relieve mild joint soreness, aches and pains and support joint mobility, flexibility and health.
Chondroitin sulfate-bovine sodium 95% (chondroitin sulfate 225 mg):250 mg
Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex (glucosamine sulfate 750 mg):942 mg
Manganese gluconate(manganese 1mg):8.8 mg
Manganese is an essential trace mineral that is a co-factor in many of the body's enzymes, including superoxide dismutase. Manganese can be found in hazelnuts, blackberries, pineapple, lentils, beans and whole grains.
Borax(boron 1 mg):8.8 mg
Boron is a trace mineral that is important for the metabolism of calcium and may influence other essential nutrients including copper, magnesium, potassium and vitamin D.
Adults – Take 1 tablet twice a day with meals or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 18 years
– Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- Glucosamine is derived from a vegetarian source
- Contains soya and sulfites
- Contains approx. 191 mg sodium per daily dose
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- From the 11th May 2018, Blackmores changed the source of glucosamine in some of its products from shellfish to a vegetarian form. Please check the product label in the HOW TO USE section for product warnings and ACTIVE INGREDIENTS for allergen information. If you have any questions please contact 1800 803 760 (Australia)
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your healthcare professional before use