Blackmores Natural E 1000 IU contains vitamin E which is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps protect cells from free radical damage. Vitamin E also maintains a healthy cardiovascular system.
Blackmores Natural E 1000 is also a source of natural vitamin E which is more available (easily absorbed) and is retained longer in the body, than synthetic vitamin E. When taken as directed, it can help prevent vitamin E deficiencies in a one-a-day dose.
d-alpha-Tocopherol(natural vitamin E 1000 IU):670 mg
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient that exists in 8 different isomers (forms) of vitamin E alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta-tocopherol; and alpha-, beta-, gamma-, and delta-tocotrienol. It's main action is as an antioxidant which is responsible for many of it's functions in the body. Vitamin E is found in cold-pressed vegetable oils, nuts and seeds.
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for children under 12 years
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sulfites and soya
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use