Blackmores ZinvitC250 combines 250mg of vitamin C with zinc and magnesium to help support immune system function and general wellbeing.
Zinc sulfate (zinc 22.5 mg ):100 mg
Zinc is an essential trace element that plays a role in every living cell in the body. There are also around 300 enzymes that need zinc for healthy function.
Zinc containing foods include meat, eggs, seafood- especially oysters, whole grains and seeds.
Magnesium sulphate (magnesium 4.9 mg):50 mg
Magnesium is an essential nutrient that plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body and plays a role in a large number of biological processes.
Magnesium containing foods include green leafy vegetables, nuts, cocoa and whole grains.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C):250 mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.
– Take 1 or two tablets daily with a main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years
– As professionally prescribed.
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period
- Vitamins should not replace a balanced diet
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult with your healthcare professional before use
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate